Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall is Almost Here

Eli and I have been enjoying settling into life here in Seattle. He has be so busy at work! Back and forth from different suburbs of Seattle and a few trips to Portland OR. I keep asking when he's going to have a trip to Hawaii :) Our things FINALLY arrived a few weeks ago, and it's magnificent having furniture in our apartment. We've been able to find a place for everything so far, but have to be careful to budget our space. I've been busy going through the job application and interview process--having a chair to sit on though makes it a lot easier! The two of us have been up to a few things this month--
1. We went to the market for goodies to celebrate my birthday. Macaroons, flowers, and the best mac and cheese ever! Then we made fish tacos at home.
2. Weekend hiking. I think the hardest hike we've done, but the views were worth it.
3. Lunching with a few new friends off Queen Anne Hill.
4. Me learning how to drive in a city--it's kind of intimidating, but I'm getting the hang of it.
5. Excitedly awaiting our first visitors who are arriving in October! (Hiking)






No comments:

Post a Comment