Saturday, February 23, 2013

First Night in Puyallup

We got here yesterday!! Honestly, yesterday was the worst day of driving--we hit rain the entire way. I know, weird that it's raining in Washington right?! I was proud of myself though--I drove through the Cascades and through Portland! Eli said I can now say I drove through the mountains. We got checked into our extended stay that we're going to be in for a week. My recruiter is trying to get us into our housing early, which would be just peachy. Although, this isn't bad. Very cramped, but I'm pretending like it's European.

Side note: Being that we have 1 saute pan and one pot (no oven) I'm using this as a one pot meal challenge. We will see if I'm successful

We drove to Target last night--basically from one end of town to the other and we went through the little downtown. It was really cute. The hospital is also right by the downtown so I'm pretty sure we'll be living close to the area. Saw a sign that the Farmers Market starts in April--that should be fun! The hospital looks nice. I'm like o.m.g. terrified to start working there! The goal for the day is to do our laundry, get our driving pictures in an album to share with everyone and do some exploring! Pics to come! Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment