Sunday, February 17, 2013

Moving Week Remix

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Shout-out to two of my rockstar co-workers who got engaged this weekend :) Eli and I are gearing up for the big move out to Washington this Tuesday! Hard to believe it's here. We have to do a lot of reorganization because I had to pack into my front seat when we moved out of the apartment...aka we need to downsize a little bit. We've been doing a TON of research on stuff to do out there and I.am.psyched. There's a glass blowing museum I'm really excited to see. 

However, in addition to all the fun we will be having out there I'm going to be doing nursing care in a hospital I've never been to, with people I don't know, with very little orientation. It's like first day of work/school jitters x 100. We're celebrating the move tonight with burgers//brats (standard in my family for 'last suppers') so I'm off to help get everything ready! Cheers to a busy/awesome week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment