Thursday, March 7, 2013

RDAs

RDAs stand for rainy day activities--it has been rainy here the past few days! Eli and I have been hanging out and getting ready to move. Tuesday we headed out for lunch in downtown Puyallup. We went to the Comfort Food Cafe and oh my gosh it was so good! All their food is organic/local and everyone that works there clearly loves their job. It was very tasty. Today I have my CPR class so Eli is driving me into Tacoma. We got great news from my recruiter yesterday---our housing assignment!! I'm psyched. Washer/dryer and not near train tracks! I got my first day instructions too! I'm excited to start working because I'm ready to have a schedule, but I'm nervous too. I think it was good Eli and I came out here early because it's given us time to adjust to the area and me enough time to get bored enough to be ready to go to work. (Flowers downtown)


No comments:

Post a Comment